Recipe by ~SwoR~
This cobbler is so easy to make. It can be made with any flavor pie filling. I make this when hubby wants a "nice" desert and I don't feel like "making" one.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
This was a wonderful and easy recipe to make. I was looking for something quick and easy and this recipe was just the thing. I used apple pie filling and it was to die for. The only thing I did different was use self-rising flour and left off the salt and baking powder. Thanks for the wonderful recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pie filling (flavor of your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter or margarine in baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Pour batter into melted butter-- do not stir.
- Pour pie filling into batter (I drop it by spoonful and put several spoons in the middle and then divide the rest into the corners and sides-- do not stir).
- Bake@ 350° for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until golden brown.