Prep 16 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great, easy & fast Cobbler. great for a quik desert because you have most of the Ingredients in your kicthen :o> Thanks to my friend Glenna for the recipe!
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 quart of chopped fruit, any kind
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- melt margarine into a 9 x12 pan (I put the baking pan with the margarine into the microwave to melt while I mix the batter).
- Mix and pour batter into pan over melted margarine.
- Pour 1 quart.
- of chopped& sweetened to taste fruit over mixture and mix.
- bake@ 400 for 1/2 hour or until done.
- **Youcan used either canned or fresh fruit, we like peach& blackberry:oD and I have even used apple pie filling, but, I reduce the sugar when I do that**.