Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I like this recipe for the bright colors and great flavor, but especially because there is no chopping required!
- 9 ounces refrigerated spinach tortellini
- 12 ounces pepperoncini peppers, undrained
- 16 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 16 ounces fresh baby carrots
- 14 ounces quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Drain peperoncini, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid.
- Arrange tortellini, peperoncini, broccoli and next 3 ingredients on a large platter.
- Combine reserved pepper liquid, mustard and olive oil; stir well.
- Drizzle mustard mixture over antipasto.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill.