Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I like this recipe for the bright colors and great flavor, but especially because there is no chopping required!
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Drain peperoncini, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid.
- Arrange tortellini, peperoncini, broccoli and next 3 ingredients on a large platter.
- Combine reserved pepper liquid, mustard and olive oil; stir well.
- Drizzle mustard mixture over antipasto.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill.