Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Too Easy and too yummy!
Make and share this Easy and Yummy Meatballs over Buttered Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed French onion soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 6 lbs frozen italian-style meatballs
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesuncooked egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- In a large slow cooker, mix together the cream of celery soup, French onion soup, and sour cream. Stir in the meatballs. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. In a large bowl, toss the pasta with butter. Serve meatballs and sauce over the cooked pasta.
I loved this dish, both for flavour and ease of preparation! DH liked the buttered noodles and sauce but didn't care for the frozen meatballs and would prefer to have homemade meatballs. I was afraid that the dish would be too thick since there was no water added but it was perfect. I was also concerned about cooking the sour cream for the whole cooking time rather than adding at the end but that, too, worked well. The sauce ended up being smooth and delicious. Made for PRMR Tag.