Recipe by Weiner's Mom
I was never crazy for hummus, until my co-worker brought this one over. There was nothing left at the end of the day. So refreshing and light. Just delicious!!! I don't know why is different from the others, maybe the simplicity. You must try!!!
- 2 cups chickpeas (garbanzo, canned works great)
- 1⁄2 cup water (or less)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 -2 head roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (or to taste)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup tahini paste
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- put everything in food processor. blend. enjoy.
- I say 8 servings as this recipe is served as an appetizer along with others. We were 13 employees dipping on it all day long.
- PS: we ran out of pitas (everybody in the office eating) so we grabbed whatever crackers we had and it worked just fine. :).