Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for sandwiches, serving on greens, or halves of ripe tomatoes. The capers and roasted peppers give a really nice flavor that is great for a change from the ordinary.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon small caper
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 -2 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- toast or rolls or salad greens or halved ripe tomatoes (your choice to serve with) (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- serve on toast, rolls, salad greens, or halves of ripe tomatoes.
This is great! I was in the mood for tuna salad and came across this recipe. It combines two of my favorites - roasted red peppers and capers - with healthy proteins - tuna and eggs. I will use this recipe often. Thanks for posting!