1/4 Photos of Easy and Tasty Oatmeal Dinner Rolls
2 hrs 20 mins
This recipe came from a community cookbook. I put all the dough ingredients in my bread machine and let the machine do the work but the recipe calls for doing it by hand. Either way, it's easy and the rolls are great. This is an often-requested recipe! Prep time does not include time in the bread machine or making dough by hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Add sugar, salt, rolled oats, egg, oil and 2 1/4 cups flour.
- 3Turn onto floured surface and knead in remaining flour.
- 4Knead for a few more minutes.
- 5Let rise in warm place for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
- 6Shape dough into balls and place in greased pan.
- 7Let rise about one hour.
- 8Bake at 350º for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Butter tops while still warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Tasty Oatmeal Dinner Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 596.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g