Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
The best alfredo sauce I've ever tasted! And so very easy!
- 8 ounces butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Melt the butter and cream cheese together, it will look curdled when it is completely melted.
- With a whisk, stir in the heavy cream, granulated garlic and white pepper.
- Heat to your desired temperature and serve!
This is exceptionally good and flavorful. A nice change from the usual Parmesan based Alfredo sauce.