Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
No fancy ingredients here! I put this together myself a few years back and have been sharing it ever since! Hope you like it!
- Preheat oven to 450, or use pizza crust package instructions.
- Toss cooked, shedded chicken in BBQ sauce to coat.
- Set aside.
- Place thin layer of BBQ sauce over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over top of BBQ sauce.
- Spread tomatoes out evenly over top of pizza.
- Sprinkle onions over top of tomatoes.
- Spread chicken out evenly.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, or until cheese completely melted.
- Serve hot.
Easy, tasty, great with a salad for a weeknight meal. I used just one Roma tomato and a little less cheese, and used leftover baked chicken.