Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This can't get any easier, and is a nice side dish, but be forewarned that the potatoes will be tender but a little dry. I like as is, but some do pour olive oil over the potatoes.
- Peel potatoes and cube into large chunks.
- Pour chicken broth over potatoes. If not completely covered, then add water until all potatoes are submerged.
- Boil on medium heat until tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- If you need to speed up the process, can boil covered for the last 10 minutes.
- Return potatoes to pot with flame off and let sit for a minute or two so any remaining water on potatoes can evaporate.
- Can enjoy as is, or pour olive oil over potatoes to make more moist.
I used one large potato for 2 servings. The cooked potatoes were drizzled with the olive oil and then sprinkled with freshly ground pepper and sea salt.