1/4 Photos of Easy and Saucy Crock Pot Pork Chops - Healthier Version!
5 hrs 10 mins
I originally saw this recipe in a magazine and tweaked it so it would be a bit healthier. We think it even tastes better this way. My kids request this recipe A LOT because it reminds them of bbq ribs. The recipe couldn't be easier. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (I get fairly thick chops so they don't dry out in the crock pot)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (I like to use either canola or olive oil)
- 2 cups no-sugar-added ketchup (low carb)
- 1/2 cup packed splenda brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon hickory-flavored liquid smoke (don't omit this!)
- 1Sprinkle pork chops with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the pork chops in oil on both sides.
- 3In a bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and liquid smoke.
- 4Pour half of the sauce into the bottom of a slow cooker.
- 5Top with pork chops and remaining sauce.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 4-1/4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Saucy Crock Pot Pork Chops - Healthier Version!
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.0 mg
- Sodium 364.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown sugar substitute