Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have had this recipe for years. It is one of our favorites - healthy and so easy, as well as delicious!
- 340.19 g turkey sausage, in 1/2-inch slices
- 2 slice bacon, chopped
- 236.59 ml celery, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 (850.48 g) can cannellini beans, drained
- 425.24 g can stewed tomatoes
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine turkey, bacon, celery, onion and garlic in a 13 x 9 baking dish. Bake in 500 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 450. Stir in beans, tomatoes, salt, pepper and bay leaf. Cover with foil. Bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove and discard bay leaf.