Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe while searching for a easy and quick meatloaf. I added a few ingredients on my own (green pepper, red pepper and cheese) and it turned out great. My family had it with white rice and hashbrowns and loved it. Now i make it every Sunday.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml dried bread or 236.59 ml cracker crumb
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml prepared mustard
- 78.07 ml ketchup
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.