- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml clove
- 29.58-44.37 ml oil (or more if desired)
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (cut about 1/2-3/4-inch thick)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mix well.
- In a skillet heat oil over med-high heat. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until browned, drain the oil.
- Reduce heat to med-low; add honey mixture; cook 10 minutes, or until done, turning the chops once.