Prep 8 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fast, simple and very delicious weekday meal, served with potatoes or rice. This is very good!
Make and share this Easy and Quick Honey- Spice Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon clove
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil (or more if desired)
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (cut about 1/2-3/4-inch thick)
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients, mix well.
- In a skillet heat oil over med-high heat. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper; cook 2 minutes on each side, or until browned, drain the oil.
- Reduce heat to med-low; add honey mixture; cook 10 minutes, or until done, turning the chops once.
Delicious recipe, and very easy to make. Works well on chicken breasts as well.
While this isn't my absolute favorite way I've ever had chops, I'm still giving this 5 stars. It was so darn easy. It was quick, it used common ingredients, and EVERYONE ate it! All 3 kids ate all of their meat. It just doesn't get better than that!
Very good. I didn't use the cloves, as I didn't have any, and used fresh ginger too, and it worked out well. I'll be making this again soon. I served this with mashed potato and tarragon carrots (see another recipie on food.com), both of which complimented the honey-spice glazed pork.