1/2 Photos of Easy And Quick Homemade Pizza
Pizza from scratch in under an hour. Much better than the ones you buy! Use your favorite toppings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fast rise yeast
- 1 cup water (120*)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1In large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- 2Mix water and oil; add to flour mixture.
- 3Turn onto floured surface; knead for 2 minutes.
- 4Place in a greased bowl; turning to grease top.
- 5Cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
- 6Punch down; place on 12in, greased pizza pan.
- 7Pat into a circle.
- 8Topping: Mix first 5 ingredients and spread over crust.
- 9Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce.
- 10Sprinkle with 1/2 the mozzeralla; 1/2 the monterey jack, and 1/2 the parmesan.
- 11Put the rest of the pepperoni on.
- 12Repeat the cheese layer.
- 13Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until light brown.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy And Quick Homemade Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 953.8
- Calories from Fat 515
- Total Fat 57.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.7 mg
- Sodium 2730.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 43.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: