Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy impressive meal for guests. Grilled or broiled steak with mushroom, white wine and sour cream sauce. Yum!
- 2 -8 ounces sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh shallots (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (Finely chopped or grated)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup of ready to serve beef gravy
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness. Place on serving plate and cover with foil.
- In a saute pan, melt butter on medium low and add shallots, garlic, and mushrooms.
- Saute until mushrooms are tender (about 5 min.) and add beef gravy and white wine and bring to a slow boil, stir and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Immediately turn down to low, add sour cream and stir and heat for about 2 - 5 more minutes (until heated through).
- Serve sauce over steaks and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with potatoes or egg noodles.