Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sweet and chunky describes this hearty chili that kids will love!! For adults, adding a dash or two of hot sauce will make this dish one that warms up your taste buds!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded barbecued pork or 1 1⁄2 cups beef brisket
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In large saucepan, combine all ingredients/ Bring to a boil. reduse and simmer uncovered 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
This was delicious and super easy! The barbecued pork adds a nice flavor!