1/1 Photo of Easy and Quick Cheese-Lover's Potato Bake
Using thawed hash bowns makes this an easy recipe that takes minutes to put together, but you may use cooked cold cubed potatoes in place of hash browns ;-) lower-fat sour cream and mayonnaise can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Place the Velveeta cheese into a microwave-safe bowl.
- 4Microwave until the cheese has melted, then add in sour cream, mayonnaise, thawed hash browns, yellow onion and green onions; mix until well combined.
- 5Season with black pepper and salt.
- 6Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon bits.
- 8Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Quick Cheese-Lover's Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.8
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 1170.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 14.9 g