- 1 cup of softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 milk
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Cream together sugar and softened butter. Mix in eggs, vanilla, baking powder, add flour and milk until the batter is smooth. Place batter in prepared pan. It should take about 35-45 minutes, or until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.