Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I have tried the many ways to prepare ribs that fall of the bone and keep on comming back to this one with my favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 1⁄2 cups "sony's sweet barbecue sauce
- In a large 4qt pan fill with water about 3/4 of the way bring to a boil.
- to prepare the ribs remove the membrane best to use a paper towel and pull away from the bone.
- cut the ribs in half to fit into the pot.
- simmer for 45 mins remove ribs and in aluminum foil wrap the ribs smothered in "sony's" barbecue sauce and bake in a 325 degree oven remove and enjoy.
- bon apetite.
- serve with your favorite cole slaw and beans.