Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is any easy dessert that looks pretty and is delicious. I found it in QUICK COOKING MAGAZINE and have made it at Christmas and the Fourth of July.
- 297.66 g loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling, or flavor of your choice
- 226.79 g carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Split cake into three horizontal layers.
- Place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- Top with half of the pie filling.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with third cake layer.
- Frost top and sides with topping.
- Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
- You can use toothpicks to hold layers together until they set.
- Remove before serving.
Easy, simple, quick, different and good. It may be for 8 but 4 of us just about finished it after a large meal!! So easy to do and really tasty. I did this early in the day and just pulled it out the fridge when dessert time came around. Thank you Jean.