Recipe by jean
This is any easy dessert that looks pretty and is delicious. I found it in QUICK COOKING MAGAZINE and have made it at Christmas and the Fourth of July.
Top Review by Tebo
Easy, simple, quick, different and good. It may be for 8 but 4 of us just about finished it after a large meal!! So easy to do and really tasty. I did this early in the day and just pulled it out the fridge when dessert time came around. Thank you Jean.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, or flavor of your choice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Split cake into three horizontal layers.
- Place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- Top with half of the pie filling.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with third cake layer.
- Frost top and sides with topping.
- Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
- You can use toothpicks to hold layers together until they set.
- Remove before serving.