Recipe by arroz241_11561377
This is a recipe that was included as a side to the 'Scallops with Cauliflower and Potato Puree' recipe that I posted on this site. I've decided to post this seperately, as an independent side dish that could be part of any entree, to make a pretty / tasty presentation.
- 1 cup sugar snap pea
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar snap peas and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes.
- Add carrots and butter, cover and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in tarragon, mustard, vinegar and salt.
- May serve as a side dish.
- Note: If fresh tarragon is unavailable, may use dried, but start with a pinch, and taste from there. Also, the matchstick cut carrots should be about the same length as the snap peas.