1/2 Photos of Easy and Light Pumpkin Souffle
The easiest pumpkin pie replacement; very easy to make. Great for those who love pumpkin pie but are on a diet, or are diabetic (or don't have a pie shell!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 380 °F.
- 2Beat egg whites in medium bowl until stiff. Set aside.
- 3Using electric mixer, blend pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, egg yolk and milk in large bowl.
- 4Fold 1/3 of egg whites into pumpkin blend. Continue to fold in egg whites 1/3 at a time until egg whites are completely folded inches.
- 5Have small ramekins or coffee cups at ready with wax paper placed around edges and inside (trust me, it's easier to clean).
- 6Pour pumpkin/egg mix into cups until almost full (leave about a half inch or more at the top as they will rise).
- 7Place cups on baking tray and put into oven.
- 8Bake for 30-45 minutes
- 9DO NOT OPEN OVEN TO CHECK ON SOUFFLES! USE OVEN LIGHT!
- 10Top with whipping cream/ice cream, brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon/nutmeg or any other desired toppings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Light Pumpkin Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g