Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not sure where I found this recipe and I almost forgot all about it until I cleaned out my drawers. It is so easy and very good for you. You could add anything to it or leave it as is. :)
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) packagedeveined frozen shrimp, shelled & cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- cook pasta per directions and drain.
- Mix in all the ingredients and pour into 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until heated through.