Recipe by Chef Luny
I love these!! These are so healthy and quick! Serve by itself or as a side dish!
- 1 large baking potato (scrubbed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (diced)
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 6 teaspoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the potato in 3/8 inch thick slices, arrange in a single layer on a microwave plate. Sprinkle the potatoes with taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and prick a few holes in the plastic. Microwave until tender about 6 minutes.
- Take out of microwave and spoon the salsa over the potatoes. Sprinkle green onion, bacon bits and cheese. Place back in microwave, uncovered for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream!
- You can do these in the oven too, about 30-40 minutes depending on the potato.