1/4 Photos of Easy and Healthy Dark Chocolate Mousse
1 hr 15 mins
From Fitness Magazine,this dessert created by Ellie Krieger is heart healthy and delicious...you won't even know the tofu's in it! The cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 1/3 ounces silken tofu, drained
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped (60 to 70 percent cocoa solids)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- 1In a blender, process tofu until smooth.
- 2Combine chocolate, cocoa, water and brandy in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir until melted.
- 3Remove from heat; mix in sugar, a little at a time, until smooth.
- 4Add chocolate mixture to tofu; process until smooth.
- 5Spoon mousse into champagne glasses; cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 6Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate, if desired, and serve!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Healthy Dark Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g