Recipe by jennyblender
This is a recipe I came up with by combining a few recipes. It is great for about 10 month olds who like to feed themselves but still need soft foods. Hope it works for you!
- 16 ounces frozen organic broccoli
- 1 1⁄2 cups of organic shreadded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup organic whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup organic plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Put the broccoli (and bread if you started with bread instead of bread crumbs) in the food processor and chop until it is in small pieces-but not mush.
- 2. Add broccoli, cheese and bread crumbs to bowl and then add yogurt until the consistency is firm enough to hold together (the measurement is approximate).
- 3. Put on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 until lightly browned (about 20 min).
- 4. Let cool then eat!
- 5. You can freeze these too!