1/1 Photo of Easy and Healthy Baby Finger Food Patties
Chef #494084's Note:
This is a recipe I came up with by combining a few recipes. It is great for about 10 month olds who like to feed themselves but still need soft foods. Hope it works for you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Put the broccoli (and bread if you started with bread instead of bread crumbs) in the food processor and chop until it is in small pieces-but not mush.
- 22. Add broccoli, cheese and bread crumbs to bowl and then add yogurt until the consistency is firm enough to hold together (the measurement is approximate).
- 33. Put on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 until lightly browned (about 20 min).
- 44. Let cool then eat!
- 55. You can freeze these too!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Healthy Baby Finger Food Patties
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 231.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g