Very easy! ready to eat in just a few minutes. I've only made it with chocolate but any flavor instant pudding would work. Could even use coffee for part of the milk and make it mocha.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons rum (optional)
- 1Let cool whip come to room temperature.
- 2Wisp pudding mix, milk (and rum if used) by hand until thickened (or use a mixer).
- 3fold in coolwhip, stir well.
- 4serve immediately or chill. Stores for several days in the refrigerator (tip - use the coolwhip container to store what you don't eat right away).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 95.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip
fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix