Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy! ready to eat in just a few minutes. I've only made it with chocolate but any flavor instant pudding would work. Could even use coffee for part of the milk and make it mocha.
- 1 (12 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box fat-free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie mix
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons rum (optional)
- Let cool whip come to room temperature.
- Wisp pudding mix, milk (and rum if used) by hand until thickened (or use a mixer).
- fold in coolwhip, stir well.
- serve immediately or chill. Stores for several days in the refrigerator (tip - use the coolwhip container to store what you don't eat right away).