Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe make about 70 chicken drumettes, enough to feed a crowd, they are simply delicious! I have only used Kikkoman brand teriyaki glaze sauce for these, so I cannot say how they would be using another brand of teriyaki glaze. Save the other half of the wing for stock. Prep time does not include separating the wings in half.
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml dry sherry
- black pepper (optional)
- 70 chicken drummettes
- 314.66 ml teriyaki sauce (I use Kikkoman)
- 44.37 ml fresh minced garlic (can use less)
- 44.37 ml toasted sesame seeds
- Set oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare a large foil-lined baking sheet that has been lightly greased with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce and sherry; add in the drumettes and toss in the sauce mixture to coat.
- Arrange the drumettes side by side (you can season the drumettes with pepper if desired).
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the teriyaki glaze and garlic, then brush tops of drumettes with half of the glaze.
- Turn over drumettes and brush with remaining glaze mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes or until drumettes are no longer pink inside.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Made for Zaar tag. We really enjoyed this! Will definitely be making this again!