Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are so yummy. Make two pans of these (I always do!) cut into squares and freeze to serve for another time...bet they won't even make it to the freezer, they are that good!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups edam cheese, grated (or similar cheese)
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well (squeeze out any excess moisture with hands)
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In the baking pan, melt the butter in the oven (leave the butter in the pan).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients (except the cheese and spinach); mix well to combine.
- Add in spinach and cheese; mix well.
- Pour over the melted butter in the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until almost set in the center.
- Remove the pan from oven and allow to set on top of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut into bite-size squares.
- **NOTE** if you are freezing them, just reheat in a 350 degree oven for about 10-15 minutes, and serve warm.
- These freeze wonderful!