Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Really you can top the crescents with just about anything you desire, but I like this combo the best! Can use minced crushed dryed onion flakes or onion powder in place of the green or yellow onions or caramilized onions are great too. Serve warm out of the oven with dinner. I think you will find yourself making these quite a lot, they are that good and so easy to make!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup minced onion (green or yellow)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare an ungreased baking sheet.
- Unroll the crescent dough, and place on the ungreased baking sheet.
- Seal perforations and press into an 8 x 6-inch rectangle.
- Spread/brush with butter or margarine, then sprinkle with minced onion, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese and salt (garlic salt may be used just omit the salt).
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares.