1/1 Photo of Easy and Good Crescent Onion Squares
Really you can top the crescents with just about anything you desire, but I like this combo the best! Can use minced crushed dryed onion flakes or onion powder in place of the green or yellow onions or caramilized onions are great too. Serve warm out of the oven with dinner. I think you will find yourself making these quite a lot, they are that good and so easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3Unroll the crescent dough, and place on the ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Seal perforations and press into an 8 x 6-inch rectangle.
- 5Spread/brush with butter or margarine, then sprinkle with minced onion, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese and salt (garlic salt may be used just omit the salt).
- 6Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Good Crescent Onion Squares
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 921.3
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 174.4 mg
- Sodium 1401.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 22.3 g