Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really you can top the crescents with just about anything you desire, but I like this combo the best! Can use minced crushed dryed onion flakes or onion powder in place of the green or yellow onions or caramilized onions are great too. Serve warm out of the oven with dinner. I think you will find yourself making these quite a lot, they are that good and so easy to make!
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare an ungreased baking sheet.
- Unroll the crescent dough, and place on the ungreased baking sheet.
- Seal perforations and press into an 8 x 6-inch rectangle.
- Spread/brush with butter or margarine, then sprinkle with minced onion, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese and salt (garlic salt may be used just omit the salt).
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares.
This was not a favorite at our party. My niece said she liked it but everyone else didn't really care for them. Thanks for posting this recipe.
Easy and yummy squares! Great for a snack, or meal accompaniment. I used a full 1/2 cup of green onions and used Swiss cheese and parmesan cheese. YUM! Will make again; thanx!
Thanks for the recipe! It was so simple to make, and it complimented our Italian meal wonderfully.