Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
a great recipe and really easy
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ice cream (optional) or whipped cream (optional)
- 1. wisk vegeteble oil, water, vanill extract, salt, and instant coffee together in 12 ounce mug.
- 2. add the suger, cocoa powder, and flour; wisk together.
- 3. heat in microwave for 60-75 seconds.
- 4. serve with ice cream on top.
This is a little mug of chocolate heaven! Not too sweet but that's okay with me. Mine took about 30 seconds longer to cook and I had to turn the mug around for the extra 30 seconds to get it to cook evenly. Great quick chocolate fix - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2014
Made this for Spring PAC 2014 and what a winner! Made it just for me (DH always says he doesn't want any sweets...but he took a bite of mine and ate it so I had to make another one for me). I like the light coffee flavor and like some others I think I will add a little more sugar for sweetness. Thank you for posting.
What a fun idea and very handy when you have a sweet tooth craving! I thought it was just sweet enough. I will have to play around with the timing. I tried 60 seconds and it wasn't done. I put it in for another 20 seconds , and still not done. I went another 10 and the top still wasn't completely done. I ate it anyway! Next time, I think I'll try it for a consecutive 75 seconds to see if that does the trick. I think this recipe takes some playing with the times, since microwave ovens vary. I don't mind experimenting with chocolate!