1/1 Photo of Easy and Fast Soft Chicken Tacos
Queen uh Cuisine's Note:
I had a busy day and came up with this easy recipe for soft tacos. It's good, fast and inexpensive. I usually make two at a time but if you have a tortilla warmer, that will make it easier for everyone to eat at the same time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove chicken meat and make into bite size pieces, place in a 10-12" skillet.
- 2Add salsa to the chicken and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes.
- 3Place lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream into individual bowls and set aside.
- 4Place two tortillas in a brown lunch bag,.
- 5close tightly and microwave for 30 seconds.
- 6Place 2 tortillas on a plate and add ingredients in any order you like. There is no real way to make a taco.
- 7While the first person is making their tacos, heat the second person's tortillas, and so on. This way everyone's food is hot. If you have a tortilla warmer, that would work great.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Fast Soft Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.3 mg
- Sodium 1272.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 44.1 g