1/3 Photos of Easy and Fast Caramel Bars
I love Skor chocolate bars - these bars are easy and great tasting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a big bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until well combined. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- 3In another bowl, with a whisk, mix flour, salt, and chocolate bars. Add dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix together.
- 4Spread the mixture in an 8-inch square buttered pan.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes.
- 6Put the pan on a wire rack and spread the caramel sauce on the cake while it is still hot. Let the cake cool in the pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Fast Caramel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 100.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g