Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Yummy flavors are combined in this delicious recipe. These sure to be a hit cookies will be gone before you know it!
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine flour, salt, 2 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add vanilla and water.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredient mixture.
- By the spoonful, drop cookie dough onto a foil covered cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When the cookies are cooled, microwave the peanut butter in a small bowl for about 30 seconds or until it turns into a liquid form.
- Add cinnamon and cocoa powder to the peanut butter liquid and transfer the mixture into an icing bag or plastic bag.
- If you put the mixture into a plastic bag, cut a small piece of the tip off so that it can come out.
- Drizzle the mixture in a criss-cross design on the cooled cookies.