Recipe by pumpkinashley
This recipe uses easy ingredients and come out delicious! It is also a great vegan alternative to your average chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water
- 1 (8 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In a seperate bowl, cream margarine and sugar.
- Add vanilla, molasses, and water.
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredient mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon.
- By the spoonful, drop cookie dough onto a foil covered cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.