Recipe by Bexxx
This is so easy to make and tastes amazing on any stir fry. I usually use Chicken and loads of veggies, but pork or beef or even seafood would be great as well. The measurement are very approximate, as I NEVER measure when I make this. Just taste it as you go and adjust as you wish! You may need to make more or less of the sauce depending on the size of your stir fry. The servings are approximate based on my family.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup smooth peanut butter, I use Kraft reduced fat
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine, viniger (less if you don't like it too tangy)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. It will take some mixing to make sure the peanut butter is incorporated, but it will get there.
- When you are done stir-frying, add the sauce and mix. You may need to make more or less sauce depending on how large your stir fry is.