Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Served warm with nachos, this dip will be a hit at all your parties. An easy version, with few ingredients. This makes a big batch, you can easily reduce the recipe by half.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, thawed, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Microwave on med high heat until cheese is soft and blended well into the spinach mixture.
- You can also bake it at 350 for 20-25 mins, stirring a couple of times while it bakes.
- Serve warm with nachos.