1/1 Photo of Easy and Delicious Pumpkin Bread Pudding!
Some people might think this is even better than pumpkin pie lol! You can cut the sugar back a couple of tablespoons. Serve this with my Really Easy and Good Caramel sauce#78088, or with whipped cream, this is so good! Prep time does not include slicing the bread into cubes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups half-and-half cream (you can use evaporated milk also of use 1 cup each)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3/4-1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 10 -12 cups French bread (cut into 1/2-inch cubes) or 10 -12 cups egg bread (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup golden raisin
- whipped cream
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl whisk together first 7 ingredients to combine.
- 4Fold in bread cubes and raisins.
- 5Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish.
- 6Let stand for 10-15 minutes for the bread to absorb the mixture.
- 7Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until done.
- 8Serve with lots of whipped cream, or caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Pumpkin Bread Pudding!
Serving Size: 1 (601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1426.2
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 2011.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 52.0 g
- Protein 50.5 g