Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
So simple and tastes great! I am not a pork lover, but this was so good I ate the whole chop and wished for leftovers. I used julienned dill pickle slices instead of the gherkins.
- 6 pork shoulder chops
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 gherkins, julienned
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Saute the pork chops in half the butter and oil, about 8-10 minutes each side.
- In a saucepan, heat the rest of the butter. Saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the gherkins and sherry. Simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk together mustard and cream. Add to sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Pour over pork chops and serve.