1/1 Photo of Easy and Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge
So simple to make and so delicious, this fudge sets to the perfect texture without a candy thermometer, if you prefer a less sweeter fudge then reduce the confectioners sugar down a few tablespoons, full-fat milk may be replaced for the half and half cream but the fudge will not be as creamy --- I have made this fudge a number of times, you will *love* it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift the confectioners sugar to avoid any small lumps in the fudge; set aside.
- 2Melt the butter in a medium heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Stir in the brown sugar and half and half cream; bring to a boil stirring to combine all ingredients.
- 4Once the mixture is at a full boil allow to boil for 2 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter until smooth.
- 6Stir in the sifted confectioners sugar until combined (this may take a few minutes).
- 7Pour into an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- 8Chill until firm.
- 9Cut into small squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 1.0 g