1/6 Photos of Easy and Delicious Meringue Cookies
1 hr 10 mins
A sweet and satisfying snack or dessert,and low caloire too! My step mom brought them to a family dinner, they were a hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 225f.
- 2Beat egg whites in a metal bowl with a hand-held beater or a mixmaster untill foamy. Add vanilla and cream of tartar.
- 3Continue to beat, and add sugar one tsp at a time.
- 4Beat untill it forms stiff peaks.
- 5Put meringue into a thin square bag, and cut a SMALL hole in a bottom corner of the bag, so the meringue will come out in a string about the size of a thick pencil.
- 6On a cookie sheet lined with pachment paper squeeze from outside in, making a spiral, then make a peak in the middle. The meringue should be about 1 inch in diameter. You will probably need a second cookie sheet.
- 7bake for one hour, or untill tops are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Meringue Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g