This is a very tasty recipe that is savory and sweet at the same time. I came up with it after buying a large container of Kiwi Fruit at Costco. Be sure to use the curry to taste, as freshness and tastes vary widely. I think Miracle Whip is better than mayo because it is somewhat sweeter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 large kiwi
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1Open can of chicken,drain well and place in a bowl with miracle whip, relish and curry powder. Mix well. Add more curry if needed.
- 2Peel Kiwi, cut into 1/2 inch slice, then quarter the slices.
- 3Add Kiwi to chicken mixture and stir GENTLY to mix. If you over stir, the kiwi will break up and the seeds will separate.
- 4Place over a bed of Romaine lettuce and garnish with diced tomato, diced avocado or chopped cantaloupe (or a couple of the above).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Kiwi Curry Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.1
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 523.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 38.0 g