Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very tasty recipe that is savory and sweet at the same time. I came up with it after buying a large container of Kiwi Fruit at Costco. Be sure to use the curry to taste, as freshness and tastes vary widely. I think Miracle Whip is better than mayo because it is somewhat sweeter.
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 large kiwi
- 1 romaine lettuce
- cantaloupe (cubed)
- diced tomatoes
- diced avocado
- Open can of chicken,drain well and place in a bowl with miracle whip, relish and curry powder. Mix well. Add more curry if needed.
- Peel Kiwi, cut into 1/2 inch slice, then quarter the slices.
- Add Kiwi to chicken mixture and stir GENTLY to mix. If you over stir, the kiwi will break up and the seeds will separate.
- Place over a bed of Romaine lettuce and garnish with diced tomato, diced avocado or chopped cantaloupe (or a couple of the above).