Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is so easy! So good! This is a favorite of mine during the summer, when you'd rather be in the pool instead of having to turn on the oven or stove! Relax and pop the swordfish on the grill! Enjoy pieces of fresh, crusty French bread, don't even bother to slice it, and a glass of cold white wine. Enjoy your swim!
- 4 large swordfish steaks
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced (or any color, or even mix them)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 4 large thawed swordfish steaks on a medium hot grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Cool and cut into 1" cubes.
- Place swordfish, onion and green pepper in large sealable bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine tomato soup, vinegar, vegetable oil, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour tomato soup mixture over the swordfish, onions, and peppers.
- Seal bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.