Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know where this recipe came from but it has been in our family for years. I can remember my aunt passing out this recipe at least 50 years ago.
- 2 cups Crisco
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Place crisco, eagle brand milk and vanilla inches.
- a mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium/high speed.
- Until light and fluffy.
- Enough to frost a 9x13" cake.
Great recipe! Wish I had found it years ago! This is much easier than our family recipe and just as good (don't tell Mom!) LOL!