Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
I have a little George Foreman grill I got in college. I still use it for quickie meals. This one is just perfect. The marinade is delicious and I usually throw it all in a bag and when I get ready to go, just pull out the meat and slap it on the grill. These choppers are also great on the regular grill or fried and I always have the ingredients on hand.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 pinches powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the marinade and chops together in a zip top bag and seal, getting as much of the air out as possible. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill. When it's ready, place the chops on the grill and close the top. Leave until cooked through, and this will take anywhere from 3-5 minutes, depending on how thick your chops are.
- To fry, just heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet and fry until done.